Monday 12 April 2010

Finally! Twin Sweater project comes to an end...

Around Christmas sometime I started on making two baby sweaters for a friend of mine's twins due in March... well... the babies were born just over a month ago, and I finally managed to get them done... they're supposed to be around size 3 months, but as the size is just based on measurements from a cardigan the to-be-mum thought might be a good size, this is a very rough estimate - hence my urgent need to get this finished before they grow too old...

I don't have anything to try them on, so I have no clue how they'll fit... I just hope they'll be ok...
Have to admit that I'll probably look for a proper pattern next time ... This time the pattern is from a book, but the model in the book is a different yarn, and around size 2 years, meaning I had to rescale everything, and some things didn't work out as well as I hoped...

But anyway - here they are - I hope the fresh twin-parents find a use for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails