Saturday 27 March 2010

Perfect gift from one knitter to another

On Thursday I received the ultimate knitter-to-knitter gift:
KnitPicks Harmony Wood knitting needles and a ball of the softest and most exclusive yarn I've ever seen... 
Needles to say I was thrilled when I unwrapped the present!

The yarn is 70% cashmere and  30% silk - in a soft offwhite/nature-colour. Still haven't decided on what I'll use this yarn for - it has to be something very beautiful to match the quality of the yarn!

The Harmony Wood knitting needles have been on my wishlist for quite a while now, and my plan was to start my collection by buying some today... Well - my friend started my collection for me - with double point needles and circular needles size 3 - perfect for a few of the projects on my "to do" - list!

1 comment:

  1. Godt at du er fornøyd med gaven =)
    Gleder meg til å se et lekkert stykke håndarbeid av det deilige garnet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails